Discussion of Carrying Out Comprehensive Training of Combat Mode in Noncommissioned Institutions
- Liu Zhongmin, Zhou Zelong, Xie Rongyue, Tan Xianglin
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Zhongmin
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.86How to use a DOI?
- Training, NCO, Combat, Drill
- Comprehensive training is important to test the practicality teaching graduate students of military academies comprehensive ability and quality, is a key step to serve the students professional skills capacity for transformation, is to implement President Xi "able to fight, to win the war" important instructions regarding the hospital and headquarters school training closer to the troops of the implementation aspects of important decisions. Teaching institutions can carry out comprehensive drills with military training standards, improve the level of actual college education, this article will focus on the practical meaning of the characteristics of the integrated drill sergeant institutions, the necessity of comprehensive training in combat sergeant colleges and its feasibility, the last of the actual conduct of the principles to be followed by comprehensive training and attention problems were discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Zhongmin AU - Zhou Zelong AU - Xie Rongyue AU - Tan Xianglin PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Discussion of Carrying Out Comprehensive Training of Combat Mode in Noncommissioned Institutions BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.86 ID - Zhongmin2014/09 ER -