Thinking and Exploration of Building "Iron-making" Course System
- Gui Yongliang, Hu Binsheng, Hu Changqing
- Corresponding Author
- Gui Yongliang
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.95How to use a DOI?
- metallurgical engineering; iron-making; course system
- In view of the the characteristics of metallurgical engineering " iron-making " teaching content closely combined with production practice , puts forward building "course system of iron-making "which aims to break the boundaries between the four courses of " iron-making " teaching content.At the same time of strengthening theory teaching, emphasizing the part of practical teaching, improving teaching methods and teaching means, making video and animation teaching material of production locale, building a high level teaching faculty, in order to improve the teaching level and teaching quality of metallurgical engineering undergraduate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gui Yongliang AU - Hu Binsheng AU - Hu Changqing PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Thinking and Exploration of Building "Iron-making" Course System BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.95 ID - Yongliang2014/09 ER -