Square roots of matrices over a complete lattice
- Feng Sun, Xue-ping Wang, Xiao-bing Qu, Tian-fei Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Sun
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.6How to use a DOI?
- Square roots of a matrix, complete lattices, isotonic operator, infinitely V-distributive, semi-uninorm.
- This paper deals with square roots of a matrix over a complete lattice, where the matrix composition is _ U with U being an infinitely _-distributive isotonic operator. We give a general characterization for the existence of a square root of a matrix over a complete lattice. Furthermore, we give methods to construct a square root of a matrix while U is idempotent or a semi-uninorm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Sun AU - Xue-ping Wang AU - Xiao-bing Qu AU - Tian-fei Wang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Square roots of matrices over a complete lattice BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.6 ID - Sun2015/06 ER -