The structure of solution sets of fuzzy relation equations
- Xiaobing Qu, Feng Sun, Tianfei Wang, Qingquan Xiong
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobing Qu
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.7How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy relation equations, Complete Boolean algebra, Structure of solution set
- In this paper, we consider the structure of solution sets of fuzzy relation equations over complete Boolean algebras. We show that each solution of a system of fuzzy relation equations can be represented by a linear combination of a special solution of its and some certain solutions of the homogeneous equations associated with the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaobing Qu AU - Feng Sun AU - Tianfei Wang AU - Qingquan Xiong PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The structure of solution sets of fuzzy relation equations BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.7 ID - Qu2015/06 ER -