A dual decomposition of the single-parameter Gini social evaluation functions
- Carmen Puerta, Ana Urrutia
- Corresponding Author
- Carmen Puerta
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.13How to use a DOI?
- Income inequality, Social welfare, Aggregation functions, OWA operators, Dual decomposition.
- For each single-parameter Gini social evaluation function, and by using the dual decomposition of the OWA operators, we derive two contributing factors. The …rst one, the self-dual core that can be considered as a positional measure, similar to the mean. The second one, the anti-self dual remainder, that we will prove is an equality measure with balanced sensitivity to both tails.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Carmen Puerta AU - Ana Urrutia PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A dual decomposition of the single-parameter Gini social evaluation functions BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.13 ID - Puerta2015/06 ER -