Study of the choice of the weighting measure φ on the φ-wabl/ldev/rdev median
- Beatriz Sinova, María Teresa López
- Corresponding Author
- Beatriz Sinova
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy data, φ-wabl/ldev/rdev median of a random fuzzy number, weighting measure, sensitivity analysis.
- When summarizing the location of a random fuzzy number, some more robust approaches than the well-known Aumann-type mean have been proposed in the literature. Among them, the φ-wabl/ldev/rdev median extends the concept of median from the real-valued case. The characterization for fuzzy numbers and the distance the φ-wabl/ldev/redev median is based on will be recalled. This distance involves a weighting measure to distinguish the relevance of the different -levels (φ). Since the φ-wabl/ldev/rdev median depends on such a weighting measure, a sensitivity analysis on the real influence of this choice on the estimate will be developed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Beatriz Sinova AU - María Teresa López PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Study of the choice of the weighting measure φ on the φ-wabl/ldev/rdev median BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.40 ID - Sinova2015/06 ER -