Evaluation The Effect of Gardening Intervention On nutritious foods Consumption of Children and adolescent : A systematic Review
- Ayudiah Uprianingsih, Winda Agustina, Uchira Uchira
- Corresponding Author
- Ayudiah Uprianingsih
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- Gardening, Nutrition, Children, Adolescent
- Gardening Intervention is one of the interventions that have been widely used to increase the intake of nutrition in children and adolescents. We identified articles through databases searching: Sage, Proquest, Science Direct, Springerlink, and EbscoHost, published between (2006-2016). The fifteen articles were analyzed and selected from 1473: The studied evaluated that the gardening intervention are recommended for the children and adolescents to increase their nutrition intake in home, school and community setting. However, many of these studied still lacked of intervention length, method and sample size So we suggest to do further research by using more RCT, with good preparation in all aspect,to succeed the implementation and application of the program.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ayudiah Uprianingsih AU - Winda Agustina AU - Uchira Uchira PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Evaluation The Effect of Gardening Intervention On nutritious foods Consumption of Children and adolescent : A systematic Review BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.20 ID - Uprianingsih2017/04 ER -