Service Quality is Related to Loyalty of Nursing Care Services Based on SERVQUAL Theory and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)
- Pratiwi Yuliansari, Nursalam Nursalam, Ahsan Ahsan
- Corresponding Author
- Pratiwi Yuliansari
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.21How to use a DOI?
- Service quality, loyalty, ACSI, Nursing Services
- Nurses have an important role in the delivery of services that will always be remembered by the client. The competition this excellent service delivery has shifted the hospital functions as a social service into the social economy. This study aims to assess the relationship between the quality of service perceived by peanggan on customer loyalty in the hospital. This study is correlational survey design. The population is all customers Hospital outpatient unit Amelia Pare, Kediri with a total sample of 86 respondents are determined by simple random sampling. The variable in this study is the quality of service and customer loyalty. Data were collected using questionnaires and then analysed using Pearson statistical test with a significance value of p <0.05. Data were obtained from the results of the study explained that there is a positive relationship between the variables of quality and loyalty of nursing services in outpatient unit with a significant value of p = 0.000. Customer loyalty can be judged by whether someone will re-use the same service in the future, and have no intention to move to other service providers are similar, it is certainly very in touch with the service they receive when making a purchase, whether such services qualified or not. Customers who confidently hand over her health problems can also be said to be loyal to the Hospital, and willing to participate and improve the quality of service hospital with a critique or suggestions when the service made a mistake and promoted the Hospital which will certainly benefit the Hospital itself.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pratiwi Yuliansari AU - Nursalam Nursalam AU - Ahsan Ahsan PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Service Quality is Related to Loyalty of Nursing Care Services Based on SERVQUAL Theory and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.21 ID - Yuliansari2017/04 ER -