The Comfort of Post Orthopedic Surgery's Client Given Murottal Al-Qur'an
- Anggia Astuti, Nursalam Nursalam, Laily Hidayati
- Corresponding Author
- Anggia Astuti
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.24How to use a DOI?
- murrottal Al-Qur'an, post-surgical orthopedic, comfort
- Introduction: Surgery form of orthopedic surgery is a stressor for those clients who can evoke a stress reaction both physiologically and psychologically. Physiological responses can be painful, while the response can be either psychological anxiety is a disorder in which both comfort. This study used a qualitative descriptive design, aims to describe the perceived experience post-surgical orthopedic clients were given murottal Al-Qur 'an on comfort. The number of participants in this study were obtained 8 participants. Participants were given murottal Al- Qur'an Al-Fatiha, Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Naas with Qari 'Muhammad Junaid Thoha using the speaker box for 20 minutes done twice within 24 hours post-surgery orthopedi. Three themes as a result of research based on the theory of comfort Kolcaba, namely the need for comfort care, nursing interventions for comfort and comfort after nursing actions (murottal Al-Qur'an). Listen to murottal Al-Qur 'an, read tartil and correct manner, will bring tranquility of soul.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anggia Astuti AU - Nursalam Nursalam AU - Laily Hidayati PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - The Comfort of Post Orthopedic Surgery's Client Given Murottal Al-Qur'an BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.24 ID - Astuti2017/04 ER -