Analysis of Patient Satisfaction and Interest of Patient on Doctor Servicing Health Care Provider in the Healthcare and Social Security Agency
- Sandu Siyoto, Elya Irawan Putri
- Corresponding Author
- Sandu Siyoto
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.54How to use a DOI?
- Satisfaction, interest of patient on doctor servicing PPK 1
- Health services as health facilities for health service of first strata who responsible to carries out individual health efforts and society health efforts still minim. Good quality service will give satisfaction and interest on patient. This reseach purposed to analyze of patient satisfaction and interest of patient on doctor servicing health care provider in the healthcare and social security agency in Pesantren district Kediri. This research used analytical design and used cross-sectional methodhe approach. Population taken from patient who coming tho the doctors PPK 1. Samples is selected with technique sampling consecutive as many as 106 people. Instrument of research by using questionaire. There is two variable measured that is independent variable satisfacion and variable dependent interest of patient on doctor servicing PPK 1. Results of this research indicates that satisfaction with satisfied category as many as 41,5% and interest of patient on doctor service PPK 1 category as very high 79,2%. The results of cross tabulation of almost half of the patients were satisfied satisfaction can give patient interest on doctor servicing PPK 1 as many as 39,6%. From test analysis ordinal regeresi got result of p-value = 0,000, =0.05, because result of significance smaller than significance level (0.05) means HO is refused, H1 is received. As for the indicator of the patient satisfaction are expertise of employee, responsiveness, guarantee, physical evidence and empathy. And an indicator of patient interest is interest treatment to back, give information to others, the first choice, saying positive thing and recommend to choose. By provide good service to the patient it will give interest to treatment back.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sandu Siyoto AU - Elya Irawan Putri PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Analysis of Patient Satisfaction and Interest of Patient on Doctor Servicing Health Care Provider in the Healthcare and Social Security Agency BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.54 ID - Siyoto2017/04 ER -