Early Detection Of Existence Of Ova In Nail Of Primary School Children Viewed From Personal Hygiene State Elementary School Sentul 2 In The City Blitar
- Yenny Puspitasari, Maulina Nurikasari
- Corresponding Author
- Yenny Puspitasari
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.55How to use a DOI?
- Personal hygiene, ova, helminthiasis
- The general purpose of this research is to know the correlation among personal hygiene and the ova on the nails of primary school students at State Elementary School Sentul 2 of Blitar. This research is kind of analytic observation by using cross sectional methods. The population of this research is the number of 455 students. The samples taken were 82 respondents by using cluster random sampling. The independent variable was personal hygiene and the dependent variable was the existence of the ova on the nails. The instrument used in this research is questioner by centrifuged method. These tested using logistic regression statistical test . The result of the research show that almost respondent have good personal hygiene, the category is 72 respondent (88%) and 27 respondent (33%) found ova on their nails. The test results obtained using logistic regression sig p = 0.010 . Because the value of p < 0.05 then H0 is rejected, which means there is correlation between personal hygiene and the existence of the ova on the nails of the primary students at State Elementary School Sentul 2 of Blitar. Based on the research result we can conclude there is correlation between the existence of the ova on the nails and the personal hygiene. Therefore it is occurrence of the worm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yenny Puspitasari AU - Maulina Nurikasari PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Early Detection Of Existence Of Ova In Nail Of Primary School Children Viewed From Personal Hygiene State Elementary School Sentul 2 In The City Blitar BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.55 ID - Puspitasari2017/04 ER -