The Effect of Leadership and Work Culture on Discipline of Elementary School Teachers
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.053How to use a DOI?
- Leadership, Work Culture, Work Discipline
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of leadership and work culture, either partially or simultaneously on the discipline of work of Elementary School teachers in BPR Ranau Tengah District, South Oku District with quantitative experimental research methods using observations and questionnaires. The magnitude of the effect of the work motivation and work discipline on the teacher performance is called the coefficient of determination which is the result of R squaring. From this output, the coefficient of determination (Adjust R Square) is 0.623, which implies that the effect of the leadership and work culture to the work discipline amounted to 62.3%, while the remaining 37.7% was influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Harmban AU - Yasir Arafat AU - Yenny Puspita PY - 2021 DA - 2021/07/19 TI - The Effect of Leadership and Work Culture on Discipline of Elementary School Teachers BT - Proceedings of the International Conference on Education Universitas PGRI Palembang (INCoEPP 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 287 EP - 290 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210716.053 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.053 ID - 2021 ER -