The effect of e-mass customization in the dimension of consumer’s perceived value on satisfaction and loyalty of luxury brand consumers in Indonesia
- Gregorius Kevin Soesilo, Dudi Anandya, Ms. Indarini
- Corresponding Author
- Dudi Anandya
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-19.2019.33How to use a DOI?
- consumer's perceived value, satisfaction, loyalty, customization, luxury brands
- This study aims to analyze the effect of dimensions of Consumer's Perceived Value on Satisfaction and Loyalty of luxury brand consumers in Indonesia. This research data processing used Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) with Statistical Package for Social Sciences program (SPSS) version 18 and LISREL 8.70. The sampling technique used non-probability sampling. Data were obtained online from respondents who meet the specified population characteristics. The number of samples used in this study was 160 female respondents in Indonesia. The results of this study indicate the influence of utilitarian value and self-expressive value which has a negative and insignificant impact on the satisfaction of luxury brand consumers in Indonesia. Hedonic value, social value, and creative achievement value had a positive and significant influence on the satisfaction of luxury brand consumers in Indonesia and satisfaction had a positive impact on consumer loyalty in luxury handbag brands in Indonesia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gregorius Kevin Soesilo AU - Dudi Anandya AU - Ms. Indarini PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - The effect of e-mass customization in the dimension of consumer’s perceived value on satisfaction and loyalty of luxury brand consumers in Indonesia BT - 16th International Symposium on Management (INSYMA 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-19.2019.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-19.2019.33 ID - Soesilo2019/03 ER -