Fault Injection for SCADE Models
- Xiaolin Shen, Shaoyin Wang, Daqing Wang, Xiaoping Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolin Shen
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.4How to use a DOI?
- Fault injection; Fault-tolerant; ATP; SCADE
- A fault injection method based on SCADE was designed in this paper, which can simulate hardware failure in the form of software fault. Injecting faults into SCADE models brings forward fault tolerance testing to development phase avoiding the cost of changing fault-tolerant design by modifying the code. Development and fault injection test are in the same environment, which improves the efficiency of the project management. Speed and location measuring subsystem of ATP was selected as the target model in this paper and faults were injected into it in SCADE. The effect on the system of the injected fault can be observed in the simulation process. The weakness of the fault-tolerant design of the system can be found with this method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolin Shen AU - Shaoyin Wang AU - Daqing Wang AU - Xiaoping Xue PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Fault Injection for SCADE Models BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.4 ID - Shen2013/10 ER -