Design and Realization of MiniPLC Programming System
- QingChao Wei, QiZhong Cai, CongSe Xie, ShaoMing Pan
- Corresponding Author
- QingChao Wei
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.17How to use a DOI?
- LPC2478, PLC Instruction File, Edit, Compile, CAN Bus
- According to the independent research small Programmable Logic Controller based on ARM and FPGA, a miniPLC programming system is designed. LPC2478 and C/OS-II system are adopted as the platform’s core. Instruction List is adopted as the programming language. A new instruction system and its encodes are designed. PLC source instruction file is editted and compiled. The mapping relation among PLC source instruction file, PLC object instruction file, PLC object code file, ASCII character table, dot matrix table is established. LCD screen display is planned.Two-way chain tables are adopted to edit and store PLC source instruction file.After analysis, optimization and error handling, PLC source instruction file is compiled to create binary object code file PLC host can identify. The object code file is sent to PLC host via CAN Bus.Through the test, it is demonstrated that the system can edit and compile PLC instruction list correctly and effectively, and monitor PLC host via CAN Bus.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - QingChao Wei AU - QiZhong Cai AU - CongSe Xie AU - ShaoMing Pan PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Design and Realization of MiniPLC Programming System BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.17 ID - Wei2013/10 ER -