High-sensitivity ultrasound detection based on phase-shifted fiber Bragg grating
- Mingrui Xua, Jingjing Guo, Changxi Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Mingrui Xua
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.25How to use a DOI?
- ultrasound detection; phase-shifted fiber Bragg grating; LabVIEW; high sensitivity
- Fiber Bragg grating based ultrasound sensors has been receiving continuous attention from science and industry. It is of great potential in medical imaging, oil exploration, etc. In this paper, we construct an all fiber ultrasound sensing system with cascaded phase-shifted FBG and a normal FBG. Correlation algorithm is used to improve the detection sensitivity based on data acquisition board and virtual instrument LabVIEW. In the experiment, the system sensitivity is calculated as and the dynamic range of the system is 79.33dB
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingrui Xua AU - Jingjing Guo AU - Changxi Yang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - High-sensitivity ultrasound detection based on phase-shifted fiber Bragg grating BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.25 ID - Xua2013/10 ER -