Edible oil electrical parameters detection system design based on interdigital sensor
- Yufeng Peng, Lili Zhao, Shaoge Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Yufeng Peng
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.30How to use a DOI?
- interdigital capacitance sensor ;edible oil detection ;AD7746 ; PIC18F452
- Edible oil quality is related to people healthy,existing technology can't realize the convenient and fast detection.This paper studied on the basis of the interdigital capacitance sensor,based on the dielectric constant measurement principle ,used to detect edible oil electrical parameter.Useing capacitance AD7746 digital conversion chip,at the same time AD7746 utilizes I2C serial interface protocol and communicates with micro controller PIC18F452 single chip, achieving capacitance data acquisition and processing,form a shortcut edible oil detection system of high accuracy in real time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yufeng Peng AU - Lili Zhao AU - Shaoge Yang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Edible oil electrical parameters detection system design based on interdigital sensor BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.30 ID - Peng2013/10 ER -