Sensor Technologies for Prognostics and Health Management of Electronics
- Wenxue Yang, Zhe Chen, Feng Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Wenxue Yang
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.33How to use a DOI?
- sensor, prognostics and health management, electronics, sensor development
- This paper introduces the sensors and their sensor technologies. The required attributes of sensors for the development for PHM of electronics are discussed. Finally, their trends in sensor systems are presented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenxue Yang AU - Zhe Chen AU - Feng Yang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Sensor Technologies for Prognostics and Health Management of Electronics BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.33 ID - Yang2013/10 ER -