Bayesian Network Structure Learning Based On Rough Set and Mutual Information
- Zuhong Feng, Xiujuan Gao, Long Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Zuhong Feng
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.32How to use a DOI?
- Rough set; mutual information; Bayesian network; structure learning
- In Bayesian network structure learning for incomplete data set, a common problem is too many attributes causing low efficiency and high computation complexity. In this paper, an algorithm of attribute reduction based on rough set is introduced. The algorithm can effectively reduce the dimension of attributes and quickly determine the network structure using mutual information for Bayesian network structure learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zuhong Feng AU - Xiujuan Gao AU - Long Wang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Bayesian Network Structure Learning Based On Rough Set and Mutual Information BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.32 ID - Feng2013/10 ER -