Research on Operational Architecture Modeling and Validation Method Based on DoDAF
- Jing Wang, Chenhan Wu, Rui Xu, Huisan Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Wang
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.40How to use a DOI?
- architecture modeling, model validation, top-level design, DoDAF
- Military information system has the tendency of larger scale, more complicated component, on the contrary of shorter and shorter developing cycle. Aiming at these, this paper puts forward an operational architecture modeling method based on DoDAF, and gives the detailed steps of operational architecture design , as well as how to accomplish related architecture products. Then, combined with detail example, a remote target indicator system is established and validated by dynamic simulate experiment. The experiment results show that this method can describe system architecture effectively as well as practicably.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Wang AU - Chenhan Wu AU - Rui Xu AU - Huisan Zhang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Research on Operational Architecture Modeling and Validation Method Based on DoDAF BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.40 ID - Wang2013/10 ER -