The Research and Design of Personalization preferences Based on Signaling analysis
- ZhiQiang Wei, YiYan Zhang, Hao Liu, YanXiu Sheng, Xi Wang
- Corresponding Author
- ZhiQiang Wei
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.41How to use a DOI?
- signaling analysis, personalization preferences, signaling separation, buffering
- With the development of electronics, especially that of semiconductor, integrated circuit and computer technology, mobile communication has developed greatly. The rapid development of mobile communication makes people turned their attention to signaling system which has rich user personalization data. Signaling network is the nervous system of the communication network, playing an important role in the smooth operation of communication networks. It is very valuable information resource, contains a lot of information including user's behaviors, the use’s habits, the user's real-time status, all kinds of service consumption status, hardware deployment and feedback of application, network operation, etc. How to analyze user’s behavior through signaling, obtain the information about the user's preferences based on analysis results and actively push our service to the users to enhance their experience has become a hot issue of common concern at present.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - ZhiQiang Wei AU - YiYan Zhang AU - Hao Liu AU - YanXiu Sheng AU - Xi Wang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - The Research and Design of Personalization preferences Based on Signaling analysis BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.41 ID - Wei2013/10 ER -