An ontology based agile C2 organization model
- Tingting Yang, Baoxin Xiu, Weiming Zhang, Jie Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Tingting Yang
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.42How to use a DOI?
- Agility, agile C2 organization, force organizations
- Agility is arguably one of the most important characteristics of successful Information Age organizations. The study of agility organizations is currently one of the hottest topics in the organization study field. In this paper, we put forward an agile command and control (C2) organization model and force organization choosing method based on the model and theory of ontology. Base on the model and choosing method, we can automatically and quickly find out the proper force organizations for a coming mission to support the agility of the C2 organization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tingting Yang AU - Baoxin Xiu AU - Weiming Zhang AU - Jie Liu PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - An ontology based agile C2 organization model BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.42 ID - Yang2013/10 ER -