Research on The Key Technology of Embedded Linux Logistics System
- Jianli Chu, Xia Liu, Jun Li, Xiaoji Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jianli Chu
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.43How to use a DOI?
- embedded; Linux; logistics system; key technology; system construction; GSM; RFID
- Embedded Linux has a very wide range of applications, but also for the field of logistics information provides a powerful and flexible solution, this paper makes research on the key technology. First of all, research embedded Linux systems build, including the system components, the typical hardware platforms, the kernel cutting, the root file system production, etc; Secondly, research of mobile communication technology, including GSM system composition and GSM in the main application field of logistics information; Finally, research radio frequency identification technologies, including RFID system components and the main technical. With the development of embedded technology for logistics information field gradually mature, The research content of this article will be bound to get a wide range of applications, to promote the development of logistics industry, to improve the level of logistics industry and other aspects of information technology has great significance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianli Chu AU - Xia Liu AU - Jun Li AU - Xiaoji Chen PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Research on The Key Technology of Embedded Linux Logistics System BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.43 ID - Chu2013/10 ER -