An Improved KNN Algorithm in Text Classification
- Xiaoni Wang, Zhenjiang Zhang, Wei Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoni Wang
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.45How to use a DOI?
- Ad Hoc network; AODV routing protocol; energy model; load balancing
- In Ad Hoc network, AODV routing protocol is an on-demand routing protocol of relative maturity and extensive application. Due to the fact that AODV routing protocol doesn’t consider the residual energy and the load situation of the nodes when choosing routes, its efficiency declines sharply in the case of the high load and fast moving velocity. To solve the above problems, we propose an improved protocol Advanced-AODV (Ad-AODV) of AODV routing algorithm based on a strategy of energy model and load balancing. When Ad-AODV routing protocol performs the routing request, it will consider the residual energy and the load situation of the nodes. According to the simulation results, the Ad-AODV routing protocol improves the efficiency of Ad Hoc network, and the packet delivery ratio, lowers the average end-to-end delay and reduces the routing load.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoni Wang AU - Zhenjiang Zhang AU - Wei Cao PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - An Improved KNN Algorithm in Text Classification BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.45 ID - Wang2013/10 ER -