Camera Calibration with Accuracy Evaluation and Real-time Evaluation in the Use of Vision Robot
- Zhen Fan, Lei Zhang, Fengbing Luo
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen Fan
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.46How to use a DOI?
- Wide-angle Lens; Center Iteration Method; Regional Interpolation Method
- In order to calibrate a wide-angle camera in real-time and find the precious position of the target object which could help the robot to find to location where they are, new method which uses the center iteration method and the regional interpolation method based on the distortion correction table is proposed . With the distortion-free pixel image coordinates, the world coordinates of the object can be obtained. The experimen tal results show that the method is effective to get the world coordinates of objects with good accuracy for industrial application.correction table is proposed. With this method, the world coordinates of the target object could be calculated accurately. The experimental results show that the theory is effective enough to get the world coordinates of objects with good accuracy for industrial application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen Fan AU - Lei Zhang AU - Fengbing Luo PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Camera Calibration with Accuracy Evaluation and Real-time Evaluation in the Use of Vision Robot BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.46 ID - Fan2013/10 ER -