Risk Assessment Research of college students online entrepreneurship based on Disturbing Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation
- Binye Wu, Xuejiao Wu, Xiaolong Ma, Xufeng Tao, Jiawei Fang
- Corresponding Author
- Binye Wu
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.47How to use a DOI?
- disturbing fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method college students online entrepreneurship; risk assessment
- The current situation of college graduates employment is severe and complex, college students entrepreneurship has attracted more and more attention, andonline entrepreneurship has been a fashion but existing risks. This paper presents apattern and method of disturbing fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method of collegestudents’ online entrepreneurship risk. For entrepreneurial risk are analyzed and the optimal discriminant, and finding the main factors that lead to risk so as to provide a scientific basis for college students online entrepreneurship risk management.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Binye Wu AU - Xuejiao Wu AU - Xiaolong Ma AU - Xufeng Tao AU - Jiawei Fang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Risk Assessment Research of college students online entrepreneurship based on Disturbing Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.47 ID - Wu2013/10 ER -