Intelligentized Dispatching Control of Railway Transport of Molten Iron in Metallurgical Enterprise
- Xiaoyan Yang, Bingmou Cui, Jie Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyan Yang
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.49How to use a DOI?
- molten iron transport, conflict avoiding algorithms, flexibility time, intelligentized molten Iron dispatching simulation system
- Focusing on railway transport of molten iron in steel enterprise, this paper tries to meet the demand and supply of molten iron between blast furnace and steel mill through TPC (torpedo car) transport. Taking mill railway as a network, based on path selection of molten iron transport and automatic collision avoidance algorithms, the paper puts forward the method of optimizing molten iron dispatch by taking advantage of TPCs to operate flexible time in accordance with the distance between the demand and supply of molten iron and network point, as well as field factors as track switches and signals etc. Ultimately, an intelligentized molten iron dispatching simulation system is formed in the paper to assist staff to optimally allocate locomotive and TPCs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyan Yang AU - Bingmou Cui AU - Jie Chen PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Intelligentized Dispatching Control of Railway Transport of Molten Iron in Metallurgical Enterprise BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.49 ID - Yang2013/10 ER -