Design and Implementation of Vehicles Monitoring System Based on Android Mobile Terminals
- Nuan Sui, Chunhai Zhang, Hao Liu, Yanxiu Sheng, Xi Wang, Zhiqiang Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Nuan Sui
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.50How to use a DOI?
- android; vehicles monitoring system; real-time monitoring; historical trace
- With the popularity of android smartphone and the increasing number of the vehicles the problems of obtaining real-time vehicle status information and historical trace information have attracted considerable attention. For these two problems, the vehicle monitoring system client running on android smartphone was designed and implemented, which utilizes the internet - enabled smartphone and GPS position information. This friendly and strong system offers features such as login capability, real-time monitoring capability and the ability to query trace. The system has been realized on the Android mobile terminals and performs well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nuan Sui AU - Chunhai Zhang AU - Hao Liu AU - Yanxiu Sheng AU - Xi Wang AU - Zhiqiang Wei PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Design and Implementation of Vehicles Monitoring System Based on Android Mobile Terminals BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.50 ID - Sui2013/10 ER -