Technological Quality Assurance of Hydraulic Cylinder Stock Manufacturing Based on High-Energy Impact on Product Surface
- V.V. Maksarov, A.E. Efimov, A.I. Keksin
- Corresponding Author
- V.V. Maksarov
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isees-18.2018.62How to use a DOI?
- technological process, surface roughness, accuracy of shape, laser effect, gradient structure, self-oscillation process, dynamic characteristics
- The article proposes a "stock" - an improved technological process of parts production. During the research it was found that the reason of the failure of hydraulic cylinder is charged rod surface, obtained after the grinding process. This factor leads to intensive wear of the sealing system and subsequent depressurization of hydraulic cylinder. It is possible to eliminate this problem by replacing the grinding process with mechanical treatment with improved dynamic characteristics. It will ensure the macro- and micro-geometric characteristics of surface. One of the main reasons for the deterioration of surface roughness and accuracy is the accumulation of self-oscillation energy, depending on the alternating stages of the chip formation process. The method of high-energy laser irradiation will allow reducing the influence of self-oscillation process on the macro- and micro-geometric parameters
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - V.V. Maksarov AU - A.E. Efimov AU - A.I. Keksin PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - Technological Quality Assurance of Hydraulic Cylinder Stock Manufacturing Based on High-Energy Impact on Product Surface BT - International Symposium "Engineering and Earth Sciences: Applied and Fundamental Research" (ISEES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isees-18.2018.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isees-18.2018.62 ID - Maksarov2018/12 ER -