Research on the Students’ Psychological Health Evaluation Management System
- Li Dai, Qi Lu, Mei Lin, Li Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Li Dai
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.71How to use a DOI?
- psychological health, psychological evaluation, psychological counseling, PHP, questionnaire
- This article is a basic prevention and control policy of psychological problems for college students based on Zhejiang province education department in China. It uses the PHP program technology to develop a management system on students’ mental health. It mainly aims to apply the psychological counsel and test for students through the online system, and the teachers get the psychological test results from the platform, even the mental health counseling to students and then follow up an appointment to educate students. Through this platform, teachers can easily master the mental health situation of all the students, and students are also more easily to interact with teachers for psychological guidance, after that teachers carry out the relevant work and finally alleviate or solve some students’ psychological health problems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Dai AU - Qi Lu AU - Mei Lin AU - Li Xu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Research on the Students’ Psychological Health Evaluation Management System BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.71 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.71 ID - Dai2018/07 ER -