The Countermeasures of Intelligent Development of China's Tourism Public Service under the Context of "the Belt and Road"
- Haonan Tong, Shengjie Li, Xiaojie Chen, Qian Liu, Jingwen Wang, Deping Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Haonan Tong
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.117How to use a DOI?
- tourism public service, tourism public service system, intelligent, smart city, “the Belt and Road” initiative
- China has gradually realized a historic leap from a tourism-scarce developing country to a large tourism country. This paper analyzes the current construction situation of China's tourism public service system. Combining the “the Belt and Road” initiative, the paper believes that the construction of China's tourism public service system includes tourism information consultation service system, convenient service system of tourism transportation, tourism security guarantee service system, convenient and beneficial service system for tourists and tourism administrative service system. Furthermore, it proposes the countermeasures of intelligent development of China's tourism public service system from the aspects of tourism information consultation service, convenient service of tourism transportation, tourism security guarantee service, convenient and beneficial service for tourists and tourism administrative service.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haonan Tong AU - Shengjie Li AU - Xiaojie Chen AU - Qian Liu AU - Jingwen Wang AU - Deping Chu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Countermeasures of Intelligent Development of China's Tourism Public Service under the Context of "the Belt and Road" BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.117 ID - Tong2018/07 ER -