Creative Development of Chinese “Harmony Culture” Inbound Education Tourism Products
- Fei Yang, Deping Chu, Heqin Wang, Xiaofeng Chen, Jingwen Huang, Yunyao Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Yang
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.124How to use a DOI?
- "Harmony culture", education tourism, inbound tourism, tourism function
- Harmony culture is an important ideological essence of Chinese excellent traditional culture and one of the universal values of contemporary China. This thesis expounds the profound connotation of the "harmony culture" system from the macro, meso and micro dimensions and discusses the four functions of "tour, learning, pleasure and affection" of the "harmony culture" inbound tourism products, hence putting forward “multi-media interpretation, multi-regional alliance, multi-format integration, multi-cultural resonance, etc. and cultural education tourism product development strategies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Yang AU - Deping Chu AU - Heqin Wang AU - Xiaofeng Chen AU - Jingwen Huang AU - Yunyao Fu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Creative Development of Chinese “Harmony Culture” Inbound Education Tourism Products BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.124 ID - Yang2018/07 ER -