Research of Distributed Data Acquisition System Based on CIM/E
- Peng Du, Ziming Guo, Zhaoqi Wen, Hao Zhang, Yu Qiao, Wenwen Wang, Jianhua Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Du
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.4How to use a DOI?
- data acquisition; distributing; CIM/E; integrated dispatching; reserve dispatching
- This paper analyzes the traditional mode of data acquisition, proposed the distributed data acquisition system architecture which is based on the CIM/E, while discussing the management of CIM/E files and data sharing under this architecture. The feasibility of the system has been verified by engineering experiment. The extension capability, reliability and usability of this system has been greatly promoted and the system is ready to apply to scenarios of coordinate operation of multiple dispatching center, such as province and region integration, region and county integration, the primary and standby integration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Du AU - Ziming Guo AU - Zhaoqi Wen AU - Hao Zhang AU - Yu Qiao AU - Wenwen Wang AU - Jianhua Chen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research of Distributed Data Acquisition System Based on CIM/E BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.4 ID - Du2015/12 ER -