Study on Performance of the Exhaust Valve in Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
- Li Zhao, Yusi Yang, Yudong Lu, Xiao Hu, Linghui Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Li Zhao
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.10How to use a DOI?
- Press pipeline; Water hammer;Exhaust valve
- Gas cannot prompt emission is the main reason for Water pipeline burst, explore the exhaust valve’s performance at present, which has practical significance for the pipeline safety protection.Through the experiment, research the commonly used exhaust valve in water supply and drainage engineering and comparison of theirs exhaust performance.Respectively summarizes the applicable conditions of the currently used exhaust valve.Gave performance evaluation for both at home and abroad exhaust valve. Thus solves the pipeline burst question because the gas cannot prompt emissions specially in long distance water distribution pipeline of actual project .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Zhao AU - Yusi Yang AU - Yudong Lu AU - Xiao Hu AU - Linghui Fan PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Study on Performance of the Exhaust Valve in Water Supply and Drainage Engineering BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.10 ID - Zhao2015/12 ER -