Research on the Laws of the Overlying Rock Mass Deformation of Combined Open-Pit with Underground Mining
- Shiguo Sun, Weichen Guo, Yujuan Zhang, Junlei Wu, Weidong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Shiguo Sun
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.14How to use a DOI?
- High and steep slope combined open-pit with underground mining Midas FLAC3D slope stability
- The slope stability problems of combined open-pit with underground mining is such a key technology and the core problem of mining safety production. This paper apply the numerical simulation analysis on engineering project, and using Midas, FLAC3D and other software analysis the slope stability, slip deformation characteristics and follow trends of combined open-pit with underground mining mining systematically. Due to the impact of both the underground mining and open-pit mining, the surface subsidence curves is multiple sink basins of different sizes, so the rock slope deformation extent of different regions is different. We find that the damage of the overlying rock is different during the the exploitation stage, indicate that with different mining thickness has important influence of the damage of the overlying rock, so the slope stability evaluation requires a combination of the specific circumstances of the project to analysis and evaluation of exploitation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shiguo Sun AU - Weichen Guo AU - Yujuan Zhang AU - Junlei Wu AU - Weidong Liu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Laws of the Overlying Rock Mass Deformation of Combined Open-Pit with Underground Mining BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.14 ID - Sun2015/12 ER -