Effect Study on Middle Phase Microemulsion Displacement System
- Keliang Wang, Bingling Zhou, Jing Zhang, Guoqiang Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Keliang Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.13How to use a DOI?
- Middle phase microemulsion; Oil recovery; Solubilization; Interfacial tension
- Middle phase microemulsion flooding is an effective approach to improve reservoir recovery. Using orthogonal experiment, we obtain the preparation of middle phase microemulsion formula of oil displacement system. Scanning respectively SDS concentration, concentration of n-butyl alcohol and Na2CO3, we get the volume of the phase diagram and dissolve parameters figure. It can be seen: Vo=Vw, SPo=SPw, and achieved the best phase system. Contrast middle phase microemulsion in the best and surfactant flooding experiment after water flooding to improve oil recovery, the best middle phase microemulsion has obtained much better effects. The recovery ratio of Berea core by the best middle phase microemulsion and polymer solution system flooding after water flooding was raised about 44.5 percent, and the moisture content down to very low levels.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Keliang Wang AU - Bingling Zhou AU - Jing Zhang AU - Guoqiang Fu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Effect Study on Middle Phase Microemulsion Displacement System BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.13 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -