Fault Feature Extraction of Bearing Fault in Wind Turbine Generator Based on the Variational Modal Decomposition and Spectral Kurtosis
- ShuangWei Guo, Wenmin Zhang, Hongshan Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- ShuangWei Guo
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- Variational mode decomposition; Spectral Kurtosis; Wind turbine generator; Fault feature extraction
- In order to extract fault features of rolling bearing effectively, a method which is based on variational mode decomposition and spectral kurtosis was proposed. The Intrinsic Mode Function (IMF) is obtained by variational mode decomposition.The intrinsic mode function (IMF) is obtained by variational mode decomposition. The IMF containing fault information was selected to reconstructed based on the spectral kurtosis and then extracting the fault feature frequency by envelope spectrum analysis and good results are obtained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - ShuangWei Guo AU - Wenmin Zhang AU - Hongshan Zhao PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Fault Feature Extraction of Bearing Fault in Wind Turbine Generator Based on the Variational Modal Decomposition and Spectral Kurtosis BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.12 ID - Guo2015/12 ER -