Preparation and Characterization of Fe3O4/Cellulose Composite Material by the Method of Solidoid Compound
- Wen Xia, Chan Yin, Fei Wang, Jihua Li, Xiaoyi Wei, Tiaokun Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Wen Xia
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.20How to use a DOI?
- Fe3O4 nanoparticles; cellulose; Solid reaction process
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the preparation and characterizations of Fe3O4/cellulose composite material by the method of solidoid compound. Results showed that the Fe3O4/cellulose composite in sheet form has been prepared by a solid reaction process. Fe3O4 nanoparticle was distributed on the surface of cellulose through Van der Waals force. The thermal stability of cellulose has been also improved, and the reaction ratio of cellulose was about 28.8 % ,higher than liquid homogeneous process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen Xia AU - Chan Yin AU - Fei Wang AU - Jihua Li AU - Xiaoyi Wei AU - Tiaokun Fu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Preparation and Characterization of Fe3O4/Cellulose Composite Material by the Method of Solidoid Compound BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.20 ID - Xia2015/12 ER -