Development of Dyeing Mechanism of Wood with Reactive Dyes
- Shengfei Yu, Dan Xu, Xiao Zhang, Tianhui Yu, Yuan Liu, Xu Wang, Na Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shengfei Yu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.28How to use a DOI?
- reactive dyes; wood; permeability; dyeing mechanism
- The Transmission Theoretical Model of reactive dyes fluid in wood are systemically reviewed in the paper. It also are summarized the dyeing dynamics and thermodynamics and the reaction mechanism of reactive dye liquor with wood. The existing shortages and development direction of dyeing mechanism of wood with reactive dyes are also presented. Wood is a kind of nature porous material with adsorbability and permeability. When dyeing, reactive dyes solution firstly wet, diffuse, adsorb on the wood surface, next permeate into the wood, then react with the hydroxy and the amino in wood fiber, finally fix in the wood. Dyeing effects are affected by the structure of reactive dyes, the structure of wood and dyeing craft. Moreover, the dyeing mechanism can guide and regulate the dyeing craft. This paper summarizes the findings of Transmission Theoretical Model of reactive dyes fluid in wood, the dyeing dynamics and thermodynamics and the reaction mechanism of reactive dye liquor with wood.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shengfei Yu AU - Dan Xu AU - Xiao Zhang AU - Tianhui Yu AU - Yuan Liu AU - Xu Wang AU - Na Li PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Development of Dyeing Mechanism of Wood with Reactive Dyes BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.28 ID - Yu2015/12 ER -