Amidoxime Selective Adsorption for Uranyl and Transition Metals
- Guilin Wei, Fangting Chi, Pinglin Guo, Ziyue Gong, Fule Liu, Tianli Qiu
- Corresponding Author
- Guilin Wei
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.29How to use a DOI?
- Density functional theory;Designation of ligand structure; Bond lengths; thermodynamic parameters
- Uranium is the most useful resource in nuclear reactor. But the land resource won’t satisfy the nuclear reactor in the future. There still existsa large amountofuraniumin the seawater.The seawater environmenthas been simulated by Amsterdam Density Functional(ADF) forgetingan orderbetween uranyl (UO22+)and transtition metals under the amidoxime selective adsorpition.Amidoxime selective adsorption for uranyl (UO22+) and transition metalswas calculated.The results show that the order of different transition metals with amidoxime in the water environment is Fe(III)> Ni(II)> Co(II)> Cu(II)>UO2(VI), based on the designation of ligand structure,bond lengths, the thermodynamic parameters, and the relation between frequency and absorption intensity.Maybe it means the transition metal combines with amidoxime than uranium easier.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guilin Wei AU - Fangting Chi AU - Pinglin Guo AU - Ziyue Gong AU - Fule Liu AU - Tianli Qiu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Amidoxime Selective Adsorption for Uranyl and Transition Metals BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.29 ID - Wei2015/12 ER -