Control of Subcritical Thermal Power Units Based on Grid Primary Frequency
- Jun Li, Huicong Li, Zhaoxin Wang, Mingjun Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.35How to use a DOI?
- power grid, primary frequency compensation, thermal power units, air-fuel control
- New energy connected to power grid brings new challenges to optimal operation of power systems. The transient stability of power grid mainly depends on primary frequency compensation of thermal power units. By analyzing the theory and practice of DEH and coordinated control system(CCS) of thermal power units, combined with the insufficient of actual primary frequency compensation strategy response to frequency of accidents, the optimization of primary frequency compensation of subcritical thermal power unit’s frequency control and fuel-air control were offered. The practical application results show that the proposed control strategy can effectively control the subcritical thermal power units to achieve the stability of power grid primary frequency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Li AU - Huicong Li AU - Zhaoxin Wang AU - Mingjun Xu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Control of Subcritical Thermal Power Units Based on Grid Primary Frequency BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.35 ID - Li2015/12 ER -