Analysis on Wind Power Acceptance Ability Taking into Account Power System Economy
- Hongwei Han, Gang Zhou, Kaifeng Zhang, Li Hao, Qia Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Hongwei Han
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Wind power generation; Wind curtailment; Wind power acceptance ability; Surplus reserve capacity
- In order to analyze the wind power acceptance ability of the power grid, the assessment model of the wind power acceptance ability which takes power system economy into consideration has been established in the paper. On account of the contradiction between the utilization of wind power and the power system economy, the multi-objective optimal dispatching model is established and the objective function is the utilization of wind power and the power system economy. The multi-objective problem is converted to the single objective problem and the scheduling scheme is made. Based on the dispatching scheme, the reserve capacity considering the load forecasting errors and units’ accident rate is calculated. The IEEE 39-bus system is used to illustrate the proposed method. The simulation results verify the validity of the model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongwei Han AU - Gang Zhou AU - Kaifeng Zhang AU - Li Hao AU - Qia Ding PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Analysis on Wind Power Acceptance Ability Taking into Account Power System Economy BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.39 ID - Han2015/12 ER -