Parallel Operation Program of Marine Power Station Simulation based on Visual C++
- Haowen Chen, Ming Bai, Rui Zhang, Weishan Li, Runda Lu, Jieqi Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Haowen Chen
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- Marine Power Station; Visual C++;synchronous parallel operation
- Automatic synchronous parallel operation is one of main functions of marine power station automation. Taking a semi-submersible vessel as the research object, this paper mainly describes the conditions of synchronous parallel operation, detection and achievement way of synchronous parallel operation. According to the requirement, the marine power station simulation is designed based on the Visual C++ platform. Through experimental validation, the testing results show that the marine power station simulation has a high reliability and good anti -interference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haowen Chen AU - Ming Bai AU - Rui Zhang AU - Weishan Li AU - Runda Lu AU - Jieqi Zou PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Parallel Operation Program of Marine Power Station Simulation based on Visual C++ BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.40 ID - Chen2015/12 ER -