Synthesis and Characterization of Small Functional Molecule Composed of BseDz
- Hongxia Li, Qing Cheng, Qingzhen Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Hongxia Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.54How to use a DOI?
- Conducting materials; Benzoselenadiazole; Stille coupling
- Novel organic conjugated molecule composed of central benzoselenadiazole (BseDZ) units as electron acceptor and two pyrrole groups as electron donors was prepared via the Stille coupling reaction. The molecular structure was verified by 1HNMR and 13CNMR. UV-vis spectroscopy showes that molecule has broad absorption spectrum and a low band gap by theoretical calculation, The fluorescence spectra exhibit strong emission peaks in the organic light regions. Cyclic voltammetry exhibited that molecule have reversible redox curve, property of electrochemical is stable. which suggest that it has potential application value in photovoltaic material.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongxia Li AU - Qing Cheng AU - Qingzhen Wen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Synthesis and Characterization of Small Functional Molecule Composed of BseDz BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.54 ID - Li2015/12 ER -