Research on Three-Phase SVPWM Inverter Based on Double Loop Control of MPPT
- Zhiwei Zeng, Jiangli Long, Mingzhe Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhiwei Zeng
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.80How to use a DOI?
- Inverter; SVPWM; Photovoltaic; MPPT; Simulink
- Building three-phased inverter mathematics model of voltage vector tracking current controller based on Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation (SVPWM) and a novel current scheme under two phase synchronous rotating frame is presented, which uses grid feed forward controller. At the same time, considering the efficiency of photovoltaic modules, using an improved maximum power tracking algorithm. The simulation results show that the off-grid inverter output current stability, Waveform distortion smaller; and photovoltaic system has good dynamic performance and tracking results. When the load changing, the system can always maintain a constant output voltage.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhiwei Zeng AU - Jiangli Long AU - Mingzhe Hu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on Three-Phase SVPWM Inverter Based on Double Loop Control of MPPT BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.80 ID - Zeng2015/12 ER -