A Study on the Application of English Original Films in Oral English Teaching in Higher Vocational Colleges
- Shuning Liu, Chunyan Teng
- Corresponding Author
- Shuning Liu
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.21How to use a DOI?
- Oral English teaching; English movies; Higher Vocational Colleges.
- With the deepening of the globalization process, China's exchanges and cooperation with other countries are becoming closer and frequent, and the demand for proficient use of English and oral communication is becoming more and more urgent. Oral English is an important means and way of communication and cooperation with other countries. Therefore, it is helpful to strengthen the teaching of oral English in vocational colleges and to provide professional talents who are proficient in spoken English. The paper reviews motivation of learning oral English and the benefits of using original English films in oral English teaching. English movies have gained its popularity with more and more advantages recognized in higher vocational English teaching. English movies can not only arouse the students' interests to study English but also improve English teaching effect and teaching efficiency. So, this paper aims at how to apply English movies in higher vocational English teaching
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuning Liu AU - Chunyan Teng PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - A Study on the Application of English Original Films in Oral English Teaching in Higher Vocational Colleges BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.21 ID - Liu2017/05 ER -