Theorizing additional reviews and its effect for online goods sales
- Wenqiang Pang, Sa Zhou, Yongjun Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Wenqiang Pang
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.76How to use a DOI?
- First reviews, Additional reviews, online goods sales, Perceived usefulness, Emotional tendency.
- With the booming of the Internet, online shopping has gradually become the preferred way for people to buy things. During online shopping, online-shopping reviews have a strong impact on consumers' purchasing behavior and sales of online goods. With the continuous improvement of the e-commence platform review system, online-shopping additional reviews appeared. With a higher degree of credibility, it is a supplement and amendment to the original reviews. Its impact on the sale of online goods is more far-reaching. Most of the existing studies focus on the first reviews of online shopping and there is little discussion on the additional reviews. This article chooses the additional reviews as a breakthrough point and selects online goods as the research object to study the effect of additional reviews for online goods sales.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenqiang Pang AU - Sa Zhou AU - Yongjun Liu PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Theorizing additional reviews and its effect for online goods sales BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.76 ID - Pang2017/05 ER -