Research on Parking Location Problems for Bicycle-sharing under Shared Economic Background
- Sheng Zhong, Susu Chang, Shiming Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Sheng Zhong
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.85How to use a DOI?
- Bicycle-sharing, Location Problems, Markov Process and LaGrange and Heuristic Algorithm.
- The bicycle-sharing is the latest business model currently. How to reasonably select the parking site is the key factor for diversified products occupying the market. Random change process concerning the quantity of bicycles in the parking site is the unique attribute. Different from the traditional location model, the article uses the Markov process for modeling of dual-index, namely serving and coverage capabilities of the parking site, the LaGrange and heuristic algorithm to solve the parking site of bicycles and also the Matlab program for analog computation and analyses the experimental results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheng Zhong AU - Susu Chang AU - Shiming Yuan PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Research on Parking Location Problems for Bicycle-sharing under Shared Economic Background BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.85 ID - Zhong2017/05 ER -