Design and Practice of Integrated Engineering Training Project based on CDIO Mode
- Honghui Mu, Haiyan Wang, Liu Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Honghui Mu
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.87How to use a DOI?
- CDIO, engineering simulated training, practical ability.
- This paper makes a proposal for improving students'engineering knowledge in four different aspects such as basic engineering knowledge, skills, group work and systematic abilities during engineering education, taking PLC engineering training as an example which is one of the projects of Engineering Training Center, Chang Chun University Of Science And Technology. This project puts a great emphasis on the students, who should learn to cooperate with one another and master theory in practice and have a test for their sense of engineering and practical ability by doing some simulated engineering projects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Honghui Mu AU - Haiyan Wang AU - Liu Liu PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Design and Practice of Integrated Engineering Training Project based on CDIO Mode BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.87 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.87 ID - Mu2017/05 ER -