Inheriting the National Culture, Carrying Forward the National Spirit and Creating the Characteristics of Ethnic Education---The Practice of Creating Characteristic Schools in Chongqing Minority Middle School
- Shixiong Yang, Renjun Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Shixiong Yang
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.105How to use a DOI?
- heritage national culture, educational characteristics.
- China is a unified multi-ethnic country created by the people of all ethnic groups. To carry out national knowledge education, national unity education, to strengthen the national spirit and spiritual education of the times, to promote the party's national theory and national policy, national laws and regulations into the classroom, into the teaching materials, into the mind, and guide teachers and students firmly establish the Marxist view of the motherland, Concept, the concept of religion, the concept of culture, shaping the national unity and national spirit of our national unity, and raising the awareness of all ethnic groups to safeguard the unity of the motherland, national unity and opposition to division, enhance the centripetal force and cohesion of all ethnic groups, Self-esteem, self-confidence and pride, and cultivate them as qualified builders and reliable successors with good ideological quality and moral accomplishment to ensure that our country is invincible in the fierce international competition and ensure the realization of a well-off society in an all- To achieve the grand goal of modernization, to ensure that the cause of socialism with Chinese characteristics flourished, followed by someone to ensure the realization of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, with significant and far-reaching strategic significance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shixiong Yang AU - Renjun Guo PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Inheriting the National Culture, Carrying Forward the National Spirit and Creating the Characteristics of Ethnic Education---The Practice of Creating Characteristic Schools in Chongqing Minority Middle School BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.105 ID - Yang2017/05 ER -